Information for service users
We’ve made it easier for you, our service users, to access information, tools and guides related to the service you receive or may need at some point in the future.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact your local customer service team, who will be happy to help. You can also send us a message via our online contact form.
Our self-assessment tool is a simple way to see how the equipment we offer, either purchased privately or obtained through your local authority, can help you around your home.
If you already have equipment, we have online video guides to help you check it’s in proper working order. Feel free to get in touch if you have any concerns.
We design our services around you. We can only do that if you give us your input, which is vital in helping us to improve the service for everyone. If you do have five minutes or so, we’d like you could fill in our survey. Or, if you prefer, you can leave more detailed feedback about your experience here.
Our customer charter highlights our service principles.
We will commit to:
- treating you as an individual, with dignity and respect
- listening to what you say and acting upon what we hear
- offering choice and a personalised service
- being polite, fair, helpful and easy to talk to
- respecting your privacy and confidentiality
- being honest about what we can’t do
- providing safe services and equipment
- providing you with clear and helpful information